TRON has achieved a major breakthrough in its crypto journey as its native currency, TRX, gets listed on leading Peer-to-Peer crypto-fiat exchange, CryptoLocally. This will be for the very first time that CryptoLocally exchange will be adding support for a virtual currency other than the EOS ecosystem.
Through official Twitter posts, the teams of both the participating networks, the TRON Foundation, and CryptoLocally circulated the news in the crypto community. The posts read:
🚀You can now buy and sell $TRX on https://t.co/x9MMOWWrqH!
Sign up and safely trade #TRX in any location🌏 and with the currency💱 of your choice!#TRON #TRONIX #TRXforeveyone #Crypto@Tronfoundation @justinsuntron
To read our announcement👇👇👇https://t.co/PrITrHG90q
— CryptoLocally (@cryptolocally) April 22, 2020
#TRX now available to buy with FIAT currency via CryptoLocally
— TRON Foundation (@Tronfoundation) April 22, 2020
According to the reports, TRON users will now be able to enjoy the purchase and sale of their TRX assets in a safe and secured interface via any currency of their choice from the suite of fiat payment options available on the exchange platform. These include bank transfers, Venmo, WechatPay, Kakao pay, Cash App, SEPA Transfers, Mercado Pago, Paypal, local currencies, cash deposits, international wires, and many more services. The new TRX users will be allowed to buy directly, peer-to-peer without struggling with skyrocketing transaction fees and laybacks, which are predominant in the earlier blockchain systems.
The interested users need to follow simple steps to buy and sell TRX on CryptoLocally, and they are:
- Select TRX as the preferred currency for buying and selling
- Create an offer or choose from the existing options to start trading
- On agreement of terms by the buyer and seller, the TRX can be transferred to the secure escrow by the seller
- Send or accept the pre-determined local currency volume or crypto amount and confirm the payment transaction. The exchange allows users to opt for frictionless trade revokes and escrow refunds.
- After receiving the funds, the seller can release the escrow. The TRX assets will be instantly transferred to the buyer’s wallet.
CryptoLocally is the rebranded name of EOSLocally exchange, which was created as the first P2P EOS-Fiat trading platform, which has transitioned into a multi-chain P2P trading exchange network. The platform does not own the assets of the users’ and processes all the transactions on-chain through smart contracts powered by blockchain technology and safeguarded by an escrow service until the transaction completion. The exchange does not require KYC verification, which is why it is quite popular in a lot of crypto beginners. One can settle the transactions in an offline mode as well, apart from the various payment options available.