- TRON (TRX), at the time of penning down this article, was seen trading at $0.01661, on a 4-hourly chart on Bitfinex
- The price of TRX is forming consistent lower lows, and thereby, it has tested imminent supports at $0.0202, $0.0188 and $0.0156
- The H&S formed has led to an indistinct downtrend where the coin has steeply tested support below $0.018
- Likewise, the current trading price of TRX coin has lost the support from 50-day and 200-day daily MA
- The 20-day Bollinger Bands laid project about moderate volatility in the upcoming day as the bands are seen widening
TRON coin continues to descend on the hourly chart as it dips below the supports one after the other from $0.0202, followed by $0.0188 and $0.0156.
TRON Price Analysis
Analyzing the 4-hourly movement of the coin, we see that the early half of the month has been quite a gainer for the investors of TRON coin. Alongside this, the currency formed a Head and Shoulder pattern where the trough was marked around $0.020, which is the first low and support that the TRX coin had hit. The 20-day Bollinger Bands laid are having a moderate width, and we foresee slight volatile days ahead. Moreover, the currency has had multiple breakouts when the price trend has hit the lower 20-day Bollinger Band and formed consecutive lower lows at $0.0188 and $0.0156.
The technical indicators laid show a glimpse of positive crossover; otherwise, the trend appears bearish as the signal line overrides the MACD line of TRON, and the RSI lies near the major support at 32.36.