The Seychelles-based leading centralized cryptocurrency trading exchange, KuCoin, has announced the news about the listing of a new potential token project, Zel (ZEL), on its esteemed platform. The customers of KuCoin hailing from different parts of the world will now be able to enjoy access to a new trading pair on the network named ZEL/BTC.
The globally acclaimed crypto exchange took to its official Twitter handle to announce the strategic partnership news for its global customer base.
The tweet read:
Zel (ZEL) gets listed on #KuCoin! Supported trading pair includes ZEL/BTC.
– Deposits effective immediately
– Trading: 18:00, March 24 (UTC+8)
– Withdrawal: 22:00, March 24 (UTC+8)
— KUCOIN (@kucoincom) March 23, 2020
The important details concerning the listing of ZEL token on the KuCoin exchange are given below. Have a look:
- KuCoin has kickstarted the deposition process for the ZEL token with immediate effect.
- The trading for the new market pair will initiate on March 24, 2020, at 18:00 (UTC+8).
- The owners will be allowed to indulge in withdrawals on March 24, 2020, from 22:00 (UTC+8).
ZEL is a noteworthy cryptocurrency that strengthens the Zel ecosystem. It incentivizes the ZelNode ownership to foster the creation of ZelEx and the ZelDev Platform. The community aspires to bring a truly decentralized development platform into reality. ZelCash shines as a Zcash-fork and so happens to be infused with unprecedented features of private addresses and transactions. The lucrative and world-class services offered by the exchange have made the platform a hot-shot solution for a huge number of crypto enthusiasts from around the world. The coin ranks 540 and has a market cap of USD 2,574,902. The current price of ZEL token stands at a value of USD 0.026618.