BandChain is here with its new updates and changes in its latest version v1.0.4. BandChain is going through many changes. These changes appear in the Bandchain’s Phase 1. Phase 1 is coming up with a new testnet.
The updates and new changes in BandChain
This new release is about the bi-weekly $BAND tech. The notable changes which you can see in this new version of BandChain are:
- Upgrade of the recent Cosmos release: Version 0.38.5.
- Validator sampling usage of rolling block hash as seed.
- The revamping of the incentive system for oracle liveness.
- One hundred percent completion of the test coverage on the oracle module.
- Special cleanup for various codes.
- Documentation of the codes.
The updates and new changes in CosmoScan
The new changes which you can see in the CosmoScan are:
- There have been major browsers and operating systems. These are supporting the NanoS and NanoX.
- Update in real-time of the staking rewards.
- Validator pages are showing commission information.
- A better and impoverished user experience.
- Providing better performance, loading state of add and all, etc.
Other eminent changes
The other eminent changes which users can see are as follow:-
- Rewriting of the caching layer. The basis is on the ApacheKafka.
- Finalizing the candidate parameters for the BandChain Phase 1. Right now, it has a basis on internal research.
- Implementation of the EVM reference bridge with the key-value lookup cache support.
Some present conditions
However, the specification of Phase 1 is frozen. BandChain is considering it to be a consensus one. They are confirming that the specifications will not change. This is due to the requirement of the code audits or the testnets.
Band Protocol is inviting everyone to join Phase 1 of the testnet. It is coming up in the next few days. Soon, the users will get a publication of the instructions.
A new way to trust
Users can take a look at the-cryptocode.com. It is safe and protective crypto-code software. Users can open a free account and enjoy the facilities of this software. The crypto-code assures privacy, safety, protection, and security of every user.